How to Apply
We are delighted that you are considering a Classical education for your child at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School. We invite you to explore our authentic, faithful Catholic curriculum. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting you!
- 1. Complete and submit the application, along with copies of the following (for each student)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Eucharist Certificate
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Scores
- Immunization Record
- Completed Health History Form
- Signed Release of Records Form (This goes to your child’s current school for grades 1-8 only)
- Current Court Order or Decree of Custody/Conservation (if applicable)
- A $75 application fee
- 2. Submit two Teacher Recommendation and/or PK-Kindergarten Evaluation forms (You will be prompted as a part of the online application.)
- 3. Schedule your entrance assessment (grades 1-8) or Gesell screening (a developmental observation for students entering PreK-Kindergarten).
- 4. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $250 for the first child and $125 for each additional student will be due within 10 days.
Apply now for the 2022-2023 school year
We have limited spaces available at some grade levels. For transfer students in the current school year, click here for a printable PDF of our admissions forms, including the application and tuition information for 2022-2023. Please contact our Admissions Director for more information at 281-463-1444 or email Amanda Smith: email@example.com
2023-2024 Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Timeline
You must have an application on file at the school to receive financial aid. Please apply to the school before applying for assistance.
Applications Open November 15, 2022