How to Apply
We are delighted that you are considering a Classical education for your child at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School. We invite you to explore our authentic, faithful Catholic curriculum. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting you!
- 1. Complete and submit the application, along with copies of the following (for each student)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Eucharist Certificate
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Scores
- Immunization Record (Conscience exemptions NOT accepted)
- Completed Health History Form
- Signed Release of Records Form (This goes to your child’s current school for grades 1-8 only)
- Current Court Order or Decree of Custody/Conservation (if applicable)
- A $75 application fee
- All PK 3 & PK 4 students must be fully potty trained
- 2. Submit two Teacher Recommendation and/or PK-Kindergarten Evaluation forms (You will be prompted as a part of the online application.)
- 3. Schedule your entrance assessment (grades 1-8) or Gesell screening (a developmental observation for students entering PreK-Kindergarten).
- 4. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee for each student will be due within 10 days.
Apply now for the 2023-2024 school year
ADDITIONAL STUDENT FORMS
We have limited spaces available at some grade levels. For transfer students in the current school year, apply online with the above link. Please contact our Admissions Director for more information at 281-463-1444 or email Amanda Smith: email@example.com
2023-2024 Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Timeline
You must have an application on file at the school to receive financial aid. Please apply to the school before applying for assistance.
Applications Open November 15, 2022
Deadline for Application: February 10, 2023
Notifications sent week of March 6, 2023
ACE Scholarship Information:
Applications open February 6, 2023 and remain open until April 18, 2023
Documents Needed to Apply For Scholarship