Red Ribbon Week
“Your Future is Key, So Stay Drug Free”
Monday, October 23rd: “Rally in Red is KEY to be drug free”
- Wear RED shirts with your uniform bottoms
Tuesday, October 24th: “SEAS have CRAZY KEY SPIRIT”
- Wear SPIRIT SHIRTS and CRAZY SOCKS with uniform bottoms
Wednesday, October 25th: “Points are KEY to WINNING”
- Wear SPORTS TEAM SHIRTS with uniform bottoms
Thursday, October 26th: “Putting a LID on drugs is KEY”
- Wear CRAZY HATS or CAPS (school appropriate only)
Friday, October 27th: “The KEY to Success is to Dress in Your Best”
- Wear your MASS UNIFORM“SEASCS students are TOO BRIGHT for drugs” ya gotta wear shades…..
- Students may wear school appropriate SUNGLASSES, but must leave them in class during mass.